CPI Service Plus Program Features:
- Free replacement parts and installation on your CPI security system for normal wear-and-tear or equipment malfunctions.
- Free quality control inspection on any attempted burglary or fire emergency at customer request.
CPI Service Plus Program Rules:
- Service Plus does not cover batteries, acts of God, willful damage or damages occurring from incidents including (but not limited to): fire, vandalism, flooding, or other events that CPI could not prevent. (i.e. Lightning or storm damage, which is typically covered by homeowners insurance).
- Free replacement parts and installation on your CPI security and home automation system for normal wear-and-tear or equipment malfunctions. (*Certain exclusions apply)
- Service Plus does not cover equipment relocation or installation relating to customer renovations, re-models or changes to the home. These are subject to Time and Material billing.
- Additional equipment may be added for current product pricing and $50 per site visit.
- In order to receive service your account must be current with no outstanding balances. Non-emergency repairs are scheduled during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday 8AM – 9PM and Friday and Saturday 8AM – 5PM). Emergency repairs not completed during normal service hours are subject to an extra charge ($75 for Service Plus customers, $150 for non-Service Plus).
- This program will be billed in conjunction with your monitoring rate and is subject to monitoring agreement terms.
- Should you cancel Service Plus, you cannot add it back later.
- Service Plus is subject to change without notice, including prices, liabilities and rules.
Basic Warranty Program Details:
- Customers who do not opt for CPI's Service Plus Program are covered by a limited warranty of 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor. Service calls are charged at standard Time & Materials rate afterwards.
- For monitoring packages with CPI's Basic Warranty, Service Plus may be added for an additional monthly cost.
- Service Plus must be added at the time of purchase, either installing a new system or renewing an agreement with CPI.
*Service Plus does not cover mesh networks, VC-736 camera, Sonos, or Amazon devices.