The PGA Tour of Champions will make its rounds in Cary, N.C. for the 21st anniversary of the SAS Championship starting Tuesday, Oct. 12.
Thousands of people will descend on Prestonwood Country Club to watch the 78-person field take on the three-day, 54-hole SAS Championship. Among the crowd of spectators watching golf legends battle it out for one of the largest purses on the PGA Tour of Champions will be local heroes, our first responders.
To show our thanks for their service to our communities, CPI Security is proudly offering first responders complimentary tickets to the 2021 SAS Championship.
“It’s because of our first responders that we can gather in crowds to watch events like the SAS Championship safely,” CPI Security CEO and Founder Ken Gill said. “To show our gratitude for all the sacrifices first responders make for us, we are happy to send them to the SAS Championship. We hope they can relax and enjoy the excitement that the PGA Tour of Champions brings to Cary each year.”
Claim Your Tickets
- Visit the #SASChampionship Eventbrite Page HERE and click ‘Tickets.’
- In the top left corner of the ticket pop up click ‘Enter Promo Code.’
- Enter the promotional code CPISecurity2021 (case sensitive) and click ‘Apply.’
- After clicking ‘Apply,’ you should see the following tickets appear:
- First Responders + Military Daily Grounds Pass – this is a single-use ticket good one time, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Once you’ve completed the checkout process, you will receive an email from Eventbrite, including a PDF with your digital tickets! Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folders.
Arriving at the SAS Championship
Tickets will need to be scanned upon arrival – you can present a printed copy of these tickets, scan the PDF off your phone, or download the Eventbrite App and add the tickets to your phone’s digital wallet.
Attendees can find parking less than two miles from the golf course at the Fred G. Bond Metro Park, located at 801 High House Rd. in Cary, NC. Parking is free, courtesy of the SAS Championship, and there will be a shuttle to and from admissions. Masks will be required on all shuttles.