An Update from CPI on our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) ResponseDuring these difficult times, we want to assure you CPI is committed to providing our customers 24/7 professional security, fire, and life safety monitoring and service to help keep you protected. We are a designated Essential Critical Infrastructure company and will remain open and functioning to serve our customers and protect our communities.
We continue to update our business practices and safety measures to ensure we can operate in the safest possible manner.
Protecting our team so we can serve you.As an essential service as determined by the Department of Homeland Security, CPI has changed the way we are operating following guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) so we can continue to safely serve you. We are closely monitoring and following the CDC guidelines to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and will continue to update our procedures and practices accordingly. We must protect our team so we can provide the critical services our customers and our first responders rely on.
These are some of the additional steps we have taken:
- Work From Home - We have implemented a temporary work from home policy for positions that can work remotely to help limit the possibility of exposure.
- Personal Protection Equipment – Field Employees have been supplied with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, protective masks, shoe booties and latex gloves.
- Field Personnel Practices - Our technicians have been instructed to sanitize their hands frequently, to wear masks and gloves during their appointments and limit in-person contact by practicing ‘social distancing’ as additional precautionary measures.
CPI is ready when you need us.We understand these are scary times and security is perhaps even more important than ever right now. If you need a service appointment or would like to schedule an installation of new equipment, our teams are ready.
Prior to your appointment you will be contacted about your visit. To further prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are requesting that if anyone in the home has been exposed or has any cold or flu-like symptoms, or if anyone in the home has traveled in the past two weeks, that you reschedule your appointment.
The safety of our customers, our employees, as well as the entire community is vital to us. Thank you for placing your trust in CPI.
To CPI Customers and our Communities,The safety of our customers, our employees, and their families, as well as the entire community is vital to us. Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Although we are continuing to operate on a normal schedule and provide all services to our customers, we are taking additional precautions to help mitigate the spread of infection and are closely following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines. We have put the following measures into place to ensure that we continue to provide our services in the safest possible manner.
- CPI employees have been provided reminders on good hygiene practices and wellness efforts such as frequent hand washing, coughing into your sleeve, and avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever and a cough as well as information on the CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines (CDC) guidelines
- We have asked employees to maintain personal space and avoid personal interactions such as handshakes
- We have asked employees NOT to come into any CPI office or enter any customer home or business if they do not feel well or if they are demonstrating any symptoms of illness
Visits to Customer Homes and BusinessesIf you are expecting one of our technicians or sales consultants to visit your home or business, please know that we have taken extra precautions to protect you and our employees.
- All customer facing employees have received individual hand sanitizers and have been instructed to use hand sanitizer prior to entering someone’s home or business and again upon leaving.
- We ask if you or a family member has been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Our Corporate Work SpacesWe have implemented additional strategies and policies throughout our corporate and branch office locations to ensure we can continue to serve you and to further help prevent the spread of disease.
- We have severely limited the number of visitors to our corporate and branch offices.
- We have limited or cancelled internal or offsite team meetings, intra-office travel, and large group events.
- CPI has increased the frequency of environment cleaning in common areas and provided non-touch sanitizer stations throughout the buildings.
As always, thank you for being a CPI customer.